Haunted Mansion Refurb - Jan 21 to Late March/Early April

I didn’t read through all the posts in this thread so I don’t know if this has been posted (probably has) but DD had a tour with her theater group on Thursday and the tour guide said HM was closed because of termite damage that has to be repaired. Extensive damage was what was said I believe. That’s why it’s tented off.

I didn’t read through all the posts in this thread so I don’t know if this has been posted (probably has) but DD had a tour with her theater group on Thursday and the tour guide said HM was closed because of termite damage that has to be repaired. Extensive damage was what was said I believe. That’s why it’s tented off.

That’s interesting! Termites are so bad here in Southern California! Poor HM. They have the schedule up through I think April 3rdish and it’s still listed as closed. That’s a lot of dry rot and termite infested wood to replace after tenting.

Last edited:

I know what you mean. My Hubby doesn't like HMH because it is always that. we planed and planed for his bday trip non-HM, but oh no that couldn't have happened.. now he literally has "Stops to lear at the HM for 5 mins"
on his first day list on the way to Starwar's land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter