Hat and Bullwhip packed, pre trip

stargatebarbie

<font color=blue>There must be more than this prov
WHO AND WHEN

LYNETTE (BIG BDAY VERY SOON),CARRIE (16)AND GEORGIA(15)
1ST TO 5TH of APRIL
ME 9TH TRIP ,CARRIE 8TH TRIP, GEORGIA 2ND TRIP

THIS IS ME AND CARRIE NOT GOT PHOTO OF GEORGIA YET

IMG_0056.jpg

so once upon a time as we are sat in watching the snow fall it was metioned ''do you know mega bus goes to PARIS?'' in fact they do and its only£36 return from London mmmmm ?:wizard: and mum i don't know what to spend my 16th birthday money on mmmmm?:wizard:
So a couple of weeks later trains booked £20 each with railcard:wizard:,mega bus booked even used some Tesco vouchers so £68 for 3 of:wizard: us,serries sejours apartments booked in val d, Europe £132 :wizard:, got annual passes (i knew these where dangerous):wizard:

So bit of a adventure on a overnight bus/ferry got to get from port malliot in pairs to Disney ,now at my age i need comfort stlye limos,castle club,but no im bloody Indiana Jones hence packing my bull whip and hat to trek to paris:bitelip:

Hoping our fav rides are open TOT AND BTM :thumbsup2and the weather is kind to us as we normally go in the summer ,no plans as we where there in july and saw most things ,im being brave and leaving camcorder so i can enjoy the park esp dreams without taping everything that moves ,it will be counter service all the way as this is bonus trip, must get my fav sandwhich from earl of sandwhich yummy:love:
WISH US LUCK :yay::dance3::banana::cloud9:

You don't need luck - it sounds like a real adventure :goodvibes.

Yeay I love spontaneous trips :cool1:

You'll have a great adventure getting there, love your title btw :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter