Hasbro announces new Snacking Grogu toy coming soon

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
For all you collectors of The Mandalorian toys and Grogu merchandise it has been announced that Hasbro will release a new Grogu to the line of The Mandalorian toys. The name of this new Grogu will be named Snacking Grogu and will come with pretend cookies to "feed" him and it is not known if it will be an electronic toy like the previous versions of The Child. No release date has been announced yet but many stores have preorders on it. But fans of Grogu will love it

I got my Galactic Snacking Grogu for Christmas and I had the chance to try him out and I can say is that he is so cute and I think whoever designed him was a genius. What shocked me about this Grogu is that he does "eat" whatever pretend food you feed him and his feeding sounds reminded me of Maggie Simpson's thumbsucking sounds but for the price alone he is worth every penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter