• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has the Skyliner affected rope drop crowd at International Gateway?

There were those trees they have in the wooden containers around it. I didn’t know it was open before. Sure would be nice to have it open when we come in March for my son to activate his Military Salute tickets. He likes to do it the night before they enter the park.
Huh. I wonder if it was temporary. And now the inside one is the permanent one. They had a section at the gate still cordoned off under renovation so maybe that was the guest service booth and they now have it finished. Maybe they have to get in equipment to haul away that building. I kind of liked it there. We used it to activate nephew's AP and I had to upgrade my 2 DDs APs from Gold to Platinum. It was easy breezy for us while staying at BWV.

We were there the Saturday after Thanksgiving around 845am and it wasn't bad at all. We've stayed at the Dolphin every other year for the past ten years so we've used this entrance a lot. Overall I think we saved time because it seems like they held you back closer to the entrance in past years. We were able to do Frozen and then Soarin which only had about a 10-15 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter