Has anyone used this villa rental company?

CanadaMel

Earning My Ears
Marlyn Vacation Rental Homes
(villa.us)
I'm considering a rental from them and am checking them out.

Thanks,

Mel

Hi Mel

I have never heard of the company you are asking about. So cannot advise.

But why don't you look at the sites that owners are advertising and rent direct from the owner. This way you will know exactly what home you are renting and from whom, by dealing direct from the owner. Any questions you have can be answered directly from the owner.

Try these sites: www.onlinefloridavillas.com
www.disneypremiervillas.com
www.fabvillas.com

Just to name a few. You will have a lot of fun looking for a vacation home.

Have fun!!!

Well, I have a specific home they have emailed me about, and the price seems good ($1500 for 10 days inclusive of pool heat, taxes, etc. in November), and it's at Windsor Palms, which seems good. I find it overwhelming the number of homes out there! Thanks for the input!

Mel

I've never heard of them either, but that doesn't mean that they aren't a reputable company.:)

There are so many managment/advertising companies, and although Orlando has lots of homes for rent, I could imagine that the competition between Mgmt Co's could be quite competitive.

Honestly, villa owners/managment companies *generally* list their homes in several spots, in addition to owners having their own personal webiste, least many of the homes I've seen - that are aggressivley rented- are in a few spots.

If the home has a "name" or another identifying description, google it. I'll bet you'll find the personal owner's website for it.

And you'll probably find it on the above sites listed too - which lots of us have used:)

HTH!!

:sunny:

Ed'td to add:
Is this the site?
http://www.floridavilla-uk.com/

They're rated by the BBBOnline, that's good:)
I would double check, and ask about entry to the house when you arrive. JMHO, but we hate having to find an office in some strip mall, get a key, and then back into the car to get to the house. Key code access is a wonderful thing:)
Again, JMHO...I'm sure the first time the battery thingy on the keycode is dead, I'll be wishing for the office check-in!! LOL!!

:sunny:

mbb,

Yes, that's the site. I've Googled, and it I think they are the owners. I've emailed to clarify. I was happy to see the BBB thing also, but they've only been registered a few months, so...still checking them out.

Am also looking and emailing other owners, based on info I've found on these boards.

Thanks!

Mel

Yes, we stayed in one of their homes last Nov. We stayed in a Windsor Palms townhome at http://www.floridavilla-uk.com/town_ind.htm. Our stay was fine. We had a few minor problems, but they were responsive and handled things well. The first night we arrived, the smoke alarm was beeping with a low battery. It was up too high for us to reach, and when we called, they brought over a ladder and a battery (that same evening). We were missing a few things like blankets and a hair dryer, and they brought over replacements the day after we called. I would recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter