Has anyone used the Servisair Lounge at Gatwick?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
I've just been looking at booking one of the lounges through ABC Holiday Extras. We've used the Sir Robert Hardingham Lounge which we liked, but I'm wondering if anyone can describe the Servisair one to me. They're the same price, which incidently has gone up - it was £16.50, now it's £17.50 per person.

Does anyone know anywhere else I can book these lounges?

Deb -

I've used the one at heathrow and also at Manchester airport - both Servisair lounges. They are pretty similiar, nice comfy seating, free tea and coffee, I think in Manchester all drinks were free, but in Heathrow you had to pay for alcoholic drinks but I'm not sure (it's been a few years).
they had tv's & internet access. I think they are nice, but I don't think I would pay for them,

If you like to use the lounges then you might want to look into getting a Diners Club card, you can use them for entrance to a lot of the ServisAir lounges (although I don't think Gatwick is on the list).

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter