Has anyone used the coupon code from Kingdom Strollers to order groceries?

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Hi, we've used Kingdom Strollers in the past, after seeing so many positive reviews on these threads, to order our stroller. I just ordered again and see that they now have a coupon code for free grocery delivery, the coupon is worth $14, what they say the price of delivery would be.

We usually order groceries from Garden Grocer and have always been satisfied. Just wondering if anyone has yet to use the grocery delivery system through Kingdom Strollers and if you have been satisfied.

Also, I can't remember what the delivery charge is with Garden Grocer, so really not sure how much I would actually be saving. :confused3

Thanks,

Karen :)

Hi, Original poster here :wave2:
Just wondering why this was moved from the trip planning forum.

Thanks, Karen :)

Meanwhile if anyone has any input re the grocery delivery service via the Kingdom Stroller rental site please feel free to help me out.

Thanks.

Hi, Original poster here :wave2:
Just wondering why this was moved from the trip planning forum.

Grocery delivery is outside the purview of the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies forum. Typically, questions about ordering groceries are posted in one of the various Disney or non-Disney resorts forums. But since your question isn't resort-specific and is tangentially related to stroller rental, it was moved to the Theme Parks Community forum. :)

Grocery delivery is outside the purview of the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies forum. Typically, questions about ordering groceries are posted in one of the various Disney or non-Disney resorts forums. But since your question isn't resort-specific and is tangentially related to stroller rental, it was moved to the Theme Parks Community forum. :)

Thanks Brian. If I don't get any answers here I will go to Resorts Forum since we will be staying at Beach Club Villas.

Did you ever get any responses? I just placed my order from them yesterday for my Nov stay at SSR. I rented a stroller from Kingdom Strollers and saw the coupon as well. Garden Grocer's delivery fee is 14.00 too and the prices of items are comparable between the two so I'm giving Strollers & Groceries a shot. Hopefully we aren't disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter