has anyone used Hotwire and got a Disney resort ?

Wishes4ev

Mouseketeer
I wanted to book a room , and in the area highlighted on their map , it looks like it could be a Disney owned resort property. Just wanted to see if anyone has booked with them before for Dis property?

I wanted to book a room , and in the area highlighted on their map , it looks like it could be a Disney owned resort property. Just wanted to see if anyone has booked with them before for Dis property?
Go to betterbidding.com, where you can match the amenities of the hotel with the location to find out what it is.

Many years ago, this happened once or twice. I have not heard about it in a long time. Unless you get rock-solid confirmation at better bidding, I would assume it's not a Disney resort. What's more, I think you are looking at the Lake Buena Vista zone, and there are a TON of non-Disney resorts in that footprint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter