has anyone used a hotel with cruise and park?

sln88

WDW 10/22/05 Wonder 10/27/05!
we are thinking about staying an extra day after the cruise.
wondering if there are any hotels that would let us park while we cruise and then stay the night we return?
make sense??

That would save us a little on parking. Quality suites had something on their website mentioning this, but maybe you guys know of others.

Comfort Inn and Suites, as well as Best Western have this...Have not used it, but was offered to us..

dcltribute.com has many Cocoa Beach motels listed...I would check their websites and call, as this is getting to be quite popular..

Hope that helps.. :goodvibes

We normally stay at the Radisson before our cruise. We normally arrive around 2:00 pm and check in so it does not matter if we are beach front. But staying after I think you might want to check into Ron Jon's or a beach front hotel.

Here is a web site to check out

www.cocoabeach.com

My MIL informed me of a place that has packages with parking, hotel included you might be interested in checking out. It's actually a bit cheaper than some of the other area hotels that have the "Cruise & Park" packages, and if I remember right, slightly cheaper than doing everything seperately yourself.

http://www.parksleepfly.com/

ok. I checked out some of your recommendations and have more ?

I was told that for the Radisson, you do not have to book the cruise and park rate to actually get the parking and tranfers. Is that right? Seems weird.

Has anyone stayed in a King room? The pics look like there is a king bed and sofa sleeper, which would be enough space for us, but want to make sure it is accurate.

Now, for the controversy. The dreaded 5 in a room. Can I say 4, or will they only transport 4 of us then? I suppose DH could drop us all off and then take the shuttle by himself.

Hello

I just booked my Radisson ressie today. They let you park and have a shuttle. I used www.kayak.com and got a really good price. I then cancelled my Hampton Inn ressie. I paid $105.00 a night with our government rate. What a great looking hotel.

Frank

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter