Has anyone upgraded to Concierge at WL at check-in recently?

MermaidsMom

<font color=red>Do you live trap squirrels with cr
I know that I read here in the past that some had done this and wondered if it still is possible and what people have paid to do this.

Severl have reported that they did this on the WLFAQ thread..

I always hope to get offered a free upgrade or even a really cheap option but it has NEVER happened to me.
Maybe this year.....:confused:
I always try to book what I can afford and will be happy with but when I hear all those stories I just keep hoping for my pixie dust! Regardless, I know I will have a great trip as this is my first trip staying in a deluxe. (CBR has always been our favorite)

when we were there last July, I asked about an upgrade to concierge. We had booked two rooms at an AP rate of $114 + tax. I was offered to upgrade for $40/room/night. Our friends who were staying in the other room didn't want to pay the additional cost, so I sadly said no. Knowing my luck, I'll never be offered such a great deal again.

WL may upgrade you for free...but not to concierge! Usually you can ugrade to concierge for about $25-35!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter