Has anyone tried this?

KingKobra

<font color=blue>The TF is glad Rob is laying off
I just tried a Vanilla Coke and my goodness that was good !! This is the greatest thing ever, but they are like impossible to find in the stores tho...so who's tried one?

They sell them at my school, i hate coke though. I bought it one time and the vanilla part of it is good but coke leaves this grity taste on my teeth or something, i would rather just have vanilla soda.

I've heard about them and they sound really good. But I've never seen them in stores so I haven't had the chance to try them.

they've got them in stores now. I went ot wal-mart this morning and got one. It's not as good as getting it made at sonic in my oppinion

I saw them in the store the other day, but i didnt try it. I dont like soda too much.

I really love those vanilla cokes !! I think they taste like a melted coke float !

there pretty good. i work at a grocery store and we have been out of them for like a week. they are really popular and cheap.

I didn't like them one bit. I thought the inital flavor was good, but then after like five seconds, it gave me a really odd taste.

i had one. it was alright, nothing special. it tasted like coke until it got all the way down your throat and then you could taste the vanilla.

i don't really like coke floats, and so really didn't like this at first... then i really didn't like it b/c it left a funky aftertaste

I tried it like 2 weeks ago and loved it!

the taste is like coke then it goes to vanilla

but you cant drink it alot b/c then it kinda taste like milk

I LOVE VANILLA COKE!!! Vanilla Dr. Pepper is good too :) You can get it at TGI Fridays well at least by me you can :)

I like cherry coke best. I get them from a place here in GA called Jhonny Rockets. They r soooooooo good.

I loved them. One day I got one cuz I wanted to try it and I didn't finish it so I took it to school the next day, and people were offering money for it cuz our school was sold out and as soon as we got more they were gon. Personoly I think its a craze that will loose steem later, but I love'um now

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I tried one and in my opinion it was so nasty. I hate coke anyway so I didn't think I would like it but i tried it and I didn't like it. Coke makes me more thirsty than before I drink it. (does that make sense) I prefer Pepsi.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter