Has anyone tavelled on previous ESTA?

stoneyloon

Mouseketeer
We're heading off again at Easter and I believe ESTA lasts for two years, has anyone travelled again this year on their first ESTA?

We have travelled on ours twice now. I just logged in and update our flight information as we were arriving on a different flight second time.

No problems or queries regarding it at immigration. :thumbsup2

Same here - travelled in March and July on an ESTA done last year with no problems. I can't remember if I updated the flight and hotel info in between but I think I did.

I registered for us 3 in May, travelled again in August but didn't bother updating it.

We used ours in May and September this year and just updated the hotel info and flight details. I'll be glad (if) when we stop having to fill in the forms too :thumbsup2

We just used ours for the second time. We never updated them with any new info and experienced no problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter