has anyone stayed in the GF Lodge concierge?

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
there are many posts about the concierge in the main building of the GF, but has anyone stayed in the lodge concierge there?

if so, what's the concierge room like?.. (e.g., size of concierge room, CMs, food, etc.)

thanks if advance...

Same information I am looking for. Is it worth an additional 300.00 for 6 nights in April? Would love to hear your experiences. Thanks!

Yes, I have. And I'm one of the people who had a very poor experience with them. The food was good, the concierge CM's were the pits.

The room was an issue with us. It was handicapped, there was no tub, just a roll in shower. It also didn't have a split bath, made for a longer time to dress in the morning. We felt we should have been told before being placed in a non-standard room.

They were VERY late getting us into our room, and were very rude about it when they finally did.

I've said it before, if it was FREE I wouldn't take GF concierge again, however I would stay at the resort again (and have after the concierge debacle.) Personally I'd rather spend the extra money and upgrade to lagoon view.

Anne

just noticed the typo in my original post.....i just hate it when i do that...
anyway.

thanks Anne, i misunderstood and thought your posts were about the royal palm concierge (or whatever it's called...)..
so maybe i'll change that reservation to ensure a lagoon view for those 3 nights....
in any case, we won't be in the room that much.....the first 3 days in WDW we're pretty gungho about the parks....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter