Has anyone stayed at the Ron Jon resort (formerly Isle of bali)?

binny

do something that MATTERS!
Were staying there in November, its my MIL's time share and she let us have it for that week. Im really excited but would love to hear form someone who has stayed there! thanks!!

last september we stayed at a 'sister' resort, bryan's spanish cove. the resort extended visiting privledges for the pool area. the pool is pretty neat - zero entry area, some slides and a shower area. small bar as well.

I beleive the accomadations were similar to ours, king bedroom with private bath and sliders to the balcony, 2nd bedroom with 2 doubles and private bath. full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, regular size fridge and washer and dryer. also dining room and living room with sliders opening to a pretty large screened in balcony.

We'll never stay in a hotel room again!

Ron Jon's is located on 192 past WDW, drive was pretty congested, a lot of construction. Hopefully is done now....

Thanks so much! Thats a lot of help! Arent the time shares wonderful? I have never stayed at this one but weve stayed at some others! I can definately see the appeal there!

Thanks so much! Thats a lot of help! Arent the time shares wonderful? I have never stayed at this one but weve stayed at some others! I can definately see the appeal there! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter