Has Anyone stayed at Fantasy World Club Villas?

We stayed here last June and just booked again for President's week 2006. We got a rate of $69 which includes tax through hotelmartusa.com. We enjoyed this place because there were six of us and we liked the additional space. The villa we had was nice enough. The chair in the living room was worn and the couch caused a little rust stain on the tile floor, but it was clean and the beds were comfortable. The screened patio area had a hole in the screen but it was too hot to sit outside anyway. The kitchen cooking area is a little small, but it was so nice having a full size refridgerator, toaster, coffee maker... I loved being able to do laundry and having two bathrooms was also a plus. Tripadvisor reports don't always give good reviews of this place, but we thought it was adequate especially for the price. We have four small children so this place was perfect for us. The pool was also very nice and there were plenty of chairs to sit at. There is also a pool side bar there. All in all worth $69 but I wouldn't pay much more.
-Amy

we stayed there 1 time awhile ago though. we liked the place. it was very clean, i really liked having the wash and dryer to. it had a little store. the pool was fun. also its almost right beside olive garden restaurant, and alot of other stores . try it . i would go back if we had to.

I stayed there last year. It's an older property and shows some wear. The units were clean. The master bed sagged in the middle. The upstairs floor squeeked. The kitchen cabinets had some dings. If the price was right I would stay there again but I found that I can get better places for less during the times I go (off season).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter