Has anyone 'sandwiched' a 3n between WDW days?

christinou said:
We did that, we did 5 days at WDW, then the 3 day cruise, then another 5 days. It was fantastic, we were camping at Fort Wilderness, and actually left our camper on the camp site and had just a suitcase packed for the cruise, so it was really easy for us no checking out and back in, we actually surprised the kids with that one and told them we were going to Cocoa Beach for the day..... That was great.

The temptation is killing me! Lining up all the transport from the hotel, Nursery (Coral Reef?), dining time...will that be hard at the last minute? And did you have a good time on the 3 day (relaxing, but fun for the kids too?).

You asked about "fun" on a 3 day = YES. its a perfect start to cruising! :sunny: You get a little taste of everything. The shows, castaway cay, the dining, your cabin (compared to others if you've cruised others), etc.... . It gives you an idea if you are going to like this sort of vacation. pirate: This is how we started. I don't think we slept for the 3 days we where soooooo busy. I recommend: to seriously think about staying onboard ship at Naussau, we did this our 1st wonder cruise, and the ship was very empty. It was wonderful. We got to really enjoy the ship and its immenities almost by ourselves. :wizard: We went through the entire ship deck by deck. Found everything. Our 2nd cruise was completely different we went to naussau, and didn't really care for it, next time we are staying at the pool ;) on ship. We skipped 1/2 of our dinners, missed 1/2 of the shows, I'm still wondering what I did do on that cruise? :confused3 Oh yeah, relaxed. :rotfl: Have a great time. :boat:

Mky princess:

In Nov. 02 we had 2 nights reserved at WDW, Thanksgiving and the next day then an Eastern (7 night) sailing. That WAS the Ill fated "cancelled Eastern sailing" due to the norwalk virus. We ended up with three nights at WDW, 4 days on the Wonder the 2 more back at WDW. The 2 after was too much. You want to relax....do a 7 nighter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter