Has anyone sailed in Stateroom 7520-Cat. 5B on Disney Magic?

collectoraholic

Is it time to sail yet?
We were just assigned this stateroom as our regular GTY stateroom for our June 2nd cruise and I checked the stateroom reports and the only one listed for this # is on the Dream.

So if anyone has sailed in this stateroom and can offer any info about it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

TIA! :thumbsup2 :cool1:

We just got off the Magic and we stayed in 7532 which is about six doors down on the same side of the boat, same category. We loved that room. I have always preferred starboard side between fore and mid elevators. You will be closer to forward elevators and stairs than we were but otherwise the rooms are the same. Looking at my deck plan it appears you have the same notch on the left too which means bathroom, head of bed, and sofa on the left and single trunk of shelves and desk on the right. I have stateroom photos if you PM me.

It was a quiet location, and a FANTASTIC room host if you get Kenneth, who had that whole section last week. No noise from above or below. Nice verandah which is starting to show a little paint wear and our desk chair was a little grungy but otherwise the room was perfect.

Ceiling had a pull down bunk over the sofa.

Hope that helps.

We just got off the Magic and we stayed in 7532 which is about six doors down on the same side of the boat, same category. We loved that room. I have always preferred starboard side between fore and mid elevators. You will be closer to forward elevators and stairs than we were but otherwise the rooms are the same. Looking at my deck plan it appears you have the same notch on the left too which means bathroom, head of bed, and sofa on the left and single trunk of shelves and desk on the right. I have stateroom photos if you PM me.

It was a quiet location, and a FANTASTIC room host if you get Kenneth, who had that whole section last week. No noise from above or below. Nice verandah which is starting to show a little paint wear and our desk chair was a little grungy but otherwise the room was perfect.

Ceiling had a pull down bunk over the sofa.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the 411! :thumbsup2 Interesting to think about how the room is laid out, as I haven't really even thought about which side the bed/sofa/bathrooms vs. TV/trunk/desk/fridge would be on when sailing before. Just notice it when we walk in for the first time. :rotfl:

Did you happen to be out on your verandah during the Pirate Party? Just curious how easy it is to see the fireworks from the verandahs at the forward end of the ship vs. the aft, as we've been starboard/aft before and it was PERFECT to view the Pirate Party fireworks. :thumbsup2

Hopefully we'll get Kenneth too. Sounds like he's a good room steward to have. :cutie:

Thanks again! :goodvibes

We recently sailed in 7514 (on the Wonder, but the ships are identical). While our room was a 9A oceanview, I can attest that this is a GREAT room location. We loved it, even with kids. It's just off the forward elevator bank, but we didn't hear any noise from there. It's a quick walk just about anywhere on the ship. I'd love that room/location again. I think you'll be pleased.

Based on the deck plans that show the little bump-out in the wall for the steamer trunk, I think your bed and bathroom will be on the left when you enter the room.

I'd think you'd be able to see the fireworks from your verandah, though I'm not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter