Has Anyone Rented From This WH Owner?

FayeW

DIS Veteran
I found a great looking condo, disneydiscountcondo, and I will be speaking to the owner this evening. Can anyone give me any feedback on this unit, or their experience renting from this owner?

Thanks.

I rented from him and will be there in March. I spoke with him on the phone and he seemed very helpful. Of course I haven't seen the condo yet, and hope it's as nice as it looks in the pictures. Did you end up renting it too?

You could send csmom a PM. Click on her name and go to send private message. I see that see doesn't want emails but she may check the DIS again.
I checked the tax records and the person named on the website does own the property and has paid his taxes. You could always email them and ask for references for a few that have stayed there.
It looks like a very nice place.

Just wanted to bump this up again in hope somebody has any information on this property.

Have found out that it is also listed on the floridasunvacationhomes.com website as 'Lightning McQueen's Pad'. Perhaps someone has rented it under this name and can provide some input?

Thanks once again,

CP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter