Has anyone received an acceptance email from the Disney College Program?

Disney Monarch

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I was one of the DCP participants who received an early application letter (Was originally going in Fall 2020) and saw that applicants can arrive as early as June if they wish to do so. I choose to go in September due to already having a Summer internship in place, but my Father keeps asking when I'll receive an email/letter from the DCP that shows whether or not I've been accepted and he and I are wondering: Have those of you who planned to go earlier (June/July arrivals) received an email that states whether or not you were accepted in to the DCP? And does anyone know when to expect to hear back from the DCP?

Hey there! A lot of acceptances have gone out for June/July arrivals -- haven't seen anyone report a September acceptance yet :-) Looks like they're making offers based on arrival dates-- lots of June offers so far and a few July offers have gone out, but all of my prospective September friends are still waiting! Sounds like September applicants may have to wait a few more weeks to hear anything. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!