Has anyone here ever done the Gospel Brunch at House Of Blues?

WDWHound

DIS Veteran
Mandy and I are trying to decide how to spend the last day of our next trip. Its a Sunday. Our choices are to go to IOA for the day or to go to the Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues instead. Our flight out is very late (8pm), so we will have the full day available. Originally we were going to go to IOA to ride King Kong one last time before they close it permenantly. Now it appears they will close Kong a week before we arrive, so the choice is up in the air again.

Have any of you ever been to the Gospel Brunch? If so, do you reccommend it?

I've only done the one in Boston. I'm assuming it's pretty similar. The food was great! We were in a room that was separate from where the singing was, but we could still hear it. The whole experioence was great!

I've been to the one in Myrtle Beach and also Downtown Disney. I love gospel music and it was a lot of fun, plenty to eat too;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter