Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I’m having a hard time keeping up with how to tell if the reservations haven’t been released yet OR if they have been released but are all taken. Looking for a Minnie’s breakfast reservation for 10/08. The app lists times for that date, but when I click it says “sorry, there aren’t any reservations available for breakfast”. Have they just not been released, or are they all taken? Thanks!

Unfortunately they probably are all taken. I made reservations for Plaza breakfast for 10/7 on 8/12.

I haven't gotten any alerts for Plaza Inn, Blue Bayou, or Oga's Cantina in late October yet. I'm sure they just haven't released them.

Has anyone seen reservations for Uva Bar? I've been looking for months and haven't seen any! We're hoping for a lunch on October 19th.

If you've been to DLR lately have you seen it open? It's hard to get answers now that the dining line isn't available.

Has anyone seen reservations for Uva Bar? I've been looking for months and haven't seen any! We're hoping for a lunch on October 19th.

If you've been to DLR lately have you seen it open? It's hard to get answers now that the dining line isn't available.

Yes, it's open! And, at least for when I've needed a reservation...I've been able to get one but I've had a flexible schedule. They are taking walk-ups as well.

I had a reservation the first week of August. I ended up cancelling a few days before, but definitely had it in my plans.

For what it’s worth, my party of 4 walked up to UVA Bar last Saturday around 12:30p. There was a line but it was only a couple minutes as they seated groups one by one. Then when we got to the host stand they said bar seating was wide open, and it would be a 10 minutes wait for a table. We barely waited 5 minutes and then we were seated.

So if you can’t get a reservation, walk up may be an option.

I’m having a hard time keeping up with how to tell if the reservations haven’t been released yet OR if they have been released but are all taken. Looking for a Minnie’s breakfast reservation for 10/08. The app lists times for that date, but when I click it says “sorry, there aren’t any reservations available for breakfast”. Have they just not been released, or are they all taken? Thanks!
Also, do be sure to click through the available times, not just "breakfast- lunch- dinner." Sometimes slots pop up on the individual times where they don't on the generalized meals.

It might already be in the threads here, but wondering if others are watching Carthay Circle Lounge for reservations? We were hoping to grab an early in-park dinner sitting outside at the lounge, but they don't seem to have any dinner offerings after 9/8 - that's only 1 week away, so I'm not sure what might be going on there. If anyone has any experience, please share! Thank you. Soooooo frustrating making dining arrangements at DL right now..

Noticed this morning the Magic Key Terrace in DCA is now on the dining reservation list.
I was able to make reservations for MKT without having a magic key. Will I get turned away and charged for canceling? Does anyone know if they accept legacy pass holders?

I was able to make reservations for MKT without having a magic key. Will I get turned away and charged for canceling? Does anyone know if they accept legacy pass holders?
I'm not sure about the Legacy pass holders, but as long as at least one member in your party has a magic key you can make a reservation. Are you meeting anyone? That would work.

Just need someone in your party with a Key to scan for access. Legacy all expired last month.

Has anyone had luck with ADRs for Halloween weekend at:
Blue Bayou
Plaza Inn

I’m in Central Time and was checking at 5:00am each morning with no luck for these 2 restaurants. I’ve read several pages back of this thread, so I see it’s a recurring problem. But I just want to make sure it’s not a lost cause yet. We haven’t been to DL since 2017, and it’s my best friend’s first trip. This is my top Must Eat place…not necessarily for the food, but the atmosphere. As WDW regulars, it’s one of the reasons I love POTC better at DL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter