Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Same here. Up at 3 am. Signed up for alerts. Still can't get Oga's for Sept 28 or Oct. 1. :sad2: I think I'm going to hope for the walk up list.
Good to know they have a walk up for Oga's. I'd still like to have something locked in in advance since we're only there for a couple days. This is our first trip since Galaxy's Edge opened. I paid for alerts at 60 days and still haven't seen anything either. Checking a few times a day.

Not dining, but the reservation process (mess) seems to be the same: Both Savi's and Droid Depot added spots this morning beyond Oct 2. In case anyone is looking, there seemed to be a lot of openings, those aren't filling as fast. Both released hours a day or so ago and reservation slots were up at 3am today.

I'm waiting for Carnation too. I haven't seen anything yet. I have an alert set up for that restaurant.
lol me too...I have a feeling CC will be exactly like PI breakfast...opening up reservations on the 15th of Sept...day before actual opening :scared:

I called Napa Rose directly late yesterday and spoke to an exceptionally nice cast member. She said that reservations haven't been released past Sept. 15 and she has no idea when additional dates would be released. I'll be sure to post here, once I see anything open up!

I honestly don't think they've released times for Oga's past a certain date. I have alerts set up for this, as well as BB, for 10/10, and I still haven't received any emails.

I have to agree. I'm looking for the week of Oct. 11 - 15. While only the first few days are currently in the 60-day windows, I haven't received a single alert. Tracking Napa Rose for Oct. 11. Also tracking Oga's and Blue Bayou for Oct. 12. Tomorrow, the hunt begins for Carthay Circle.

Seems like I missed the boat on Plaza Inn on Oct. 12 too (forgot to set this alert). The only option is 8:25 a.m., which is too early. If anyone plans to drop a brunch reservation for that day, please let me know.

Updated: Corrected dates. Was off by a day.

Last edited:
Not dining, but the reservation process (mess) seems to be the same: Both Savi's and Droid Depot added spots this morning beyond Oct 2. In case anyone is looking, there seemed to be a lot of openings, those aren't filling as fast. Both released hours a day or so ago and reservation slots were up at 3am today.

Thank you for posting this! I just scheduled Savi's for Oct. 12. Wide open availability.

For planning purposes, which lobster-related item would you recommend:

1) Lobster nachos at Lamplight Lounge
2) Lobster quesadilla at Craftsman
3) Lobster roll at Harbour Gallery

I'd like to try ONE lobstah item during our upcoming trip. My husband hates seafood so I'd on my own in terms of eating it. The nachos at Lamplight look ginormous and way too big, but they're also iconic and I've never been there, so it might be a good item to try. Has anyone taken the leftovers home and heated them up afterwards?

For planning purposes, which lobster-related item would you recommend:

1) Lobster nachos at Lamplight Lounge
2) Lobster quesadilla at Craftsman
3) Lobster roll at Harbour Gallery

I'd like to try ONE lobstah item during our upcoming trip. My husband hates seafood so I'd on my own in terms of eating it. The nachos at Lamplight look ginormous and way too big, but they're also iconic and I've never been there, so it might be a good item to try. Has anyone taken the leftovers home and heated them up afterwards?

I’ve had all of those, and honestly, the lobster quesadilla was the best. (IMO) It had a good amount of lobster in it, very filling, and overall just the best flavor. I hope to have it again during our trip next month…

Looks like a few more openings at Plaza Inn or a cancelation. I was able to move my 8:20 to 9:50, then I got a couple alerts for other early times. This was Oct 10 but worth checking if you are waiting for that weekend.
(Still shows no hours)

Looks like a few more openings at Plaza Inn or a cancelation. I was able to move my 8:20 to 9:50, then I got a couple alerts for other early times. This was Oct 10 but worth checking if you are waiting for that weekend.
(Still shows no hours)
I got an alert saying 9:50 a.m. was available at Plaza Inn on 10/12 but, when I visit the page, no reservations are available. However, I was able to get Carthay Circle for that evening, so that's one crossed off the list!

I got an alert saying 9:50 a.m. was available at Plaza Inn on 10/12 but, when I visit the page, no reservations are available. However, I was able to get Carthay Circle for that evening, so that's one crossed off the list!
I grabbed the 9:50 (different day) really quickly - happened to be on the computer at that moment.

Now I'm only waiting for Oga's, and possibly Trader Sam's if we can fit it in. Just want to get Oga's so I stop jolting awake at 3am to check.

I grabbed the 9:50 (different day) really quickly - happened to be on the computer at that moment.

Now I'm only waiting for Oga's, and possibly Trader Sam's if we can fit it in. Just want to get Oga's so I stop jolting awake at 3am to check.

I'm sick of waking up at 3 am too!!! I finally got my 4 park days booked but I'm hoping for Trader Sam's 9/27 and Goofy's Kitchen on 10/2. So I keep checking all the time and get up at 3 once in a while still hoping..... :sad2:

isn’t it cheaper to rent a scooter and buy some dessert if the seat is the most important thing?
Probably, if I wanted to go through the hassle of that. I move around a lot and run a really really tight schedule. (Partly because I can take breaks and sit down meals and stuff like that). I also hate lining up early for stuff like parades, I much rather swing by as close to show time as possible, grab my seat, watch it, and dash off again. Lol

I totally understand it’s not worth it for everyone or that it can get really expensive with a big family, but for me solo or with a friend, it’s so ideal for me. I book a nice sit down lunch (early on days like this), than an early dinner, and then this dessert party. Every few hours I get a nice 45 minute to hour break of sitting down but also feel like I’m still enjoying or experience something.

I’m actually even stressing a little out this year about the 1pm park hop limits… previous years I would have park hopped two to four times by 1pm! :P I think one year I walked ~110 miles over my 6 days of being there 🙃

I have a Carthay Circle reservation on Sept 17th at 7:40 pm for 2 people that I need to drop. Pm me to coordinate if interested.

I’m new to this, but just curious how you set up alerts for reservation openings? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter