Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Day 5: this was an Fantasmic day. I want the blue bayou package. It continues to not open up. Someone mentioned that maybe they wouldn't open those up until August 27th. That could make sense. I don't think riverbelle has dropped yet either. Knowing it would most likely not open I went for the hungry bear on-the-go package and got it and did some refreshing just in case BB came up. Never did and never has for october.

I also booked a regular BB lunch. I don't really plan to keep it, but I'm holding onto options right now until Disney releases everything.

Tomorrow day 6 (I am making 8 days total) I am going for Princess Breakfast.

If you are saying to yourself "wow they are doing a lot.." the answer is "yes we are." We have 7 nights at DLH and we like to have a sit down most days and love character meals.
We love doing sit downs, too! Makes things so easy to plan. I wouldn't say what you have for dining is a lot at all, especially considering you only have one per day. That is very reasonable.

We really enjoy doing a big meal for lunch and then having something small for dinner and dessert later in the evening. That's our usual formula for booking things.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm looking forward to when we can book in a few weeks. I still haven't heard anything about dining reservation perks for onsite guests. We're staying at the Grand Californian in October and then Disneyland Hotel Club Level over New Years' Eve.

Anyone in the Park need a table for 2 or 3 for Trader Sam's at 435? Tried to cancel it the day before but its 24hrs not the day before despite the vague description of the cancellation policy.
It's probably too late to be of any help, but did you try modifying the booking first to be more than 24 hours out, and then cancelling it?

I'm gonna give a wild guess without anything to back it up really. But what language on the disney website do folks having trouble seeing reservations have? Cause I remember I couldn't see some options if I was on EN (canada) vs EN (usa).

Day 6: things 100% opened on the website early this morning. A mouse dinning alert woke me up at 3:53 PST time. I was able to get online and book the princess breakfast. I also booked droid and savi's. They are now open for October.

Editing to add: everything for 60 days out today seems to have opened if using the website. It's currently 4am pst. They are not open on the app.

Kinda trippy but online, 4:15am...
Im seeing traders sams, Fantasmic premium.... all the hard to gets.

weird. I'm more inclined to book premium riverbelle over hungry bear, so I'm off to check it out as a back up...

Nope, nothing 🤷‍♀️ I'm guessing either those with dining alerts may have gotten to them, or like mentioned it depends on what server you're in. However I tried firefox and chrome, both normally and incognito and still nothing.

Kinda trippy but online, 4:15am...
Im seeing traders sams, Fantasmic premium.... all the hard to gets.
Which Fantasmic premium? And for Sunday Oct 16th?
I have email alerts set up with mousehunter and paid text alerts from mouse watcher and have no emails/text as of 5:40AM PST.

Which Fantasmic premium? And for Sunday Oct 16th?
I have email alerts set up with mousehunter and paid text alerts from mouse watcher and have no emails/text as of 5:40AM PST.
Yes the 16th. The Riverbelle premium was open. Saw it with my own eyes. Could have clicked it.

The alerts I got early this morning were Savi's..

But then it's when I got to looking I found the others opened and was able to book princess breakfast.

I had an alert for princess breakfast too.. but I didn't get the alert until now (6am) even though it was open earlier.

Wait so you're all saying Fantasmic packages DID release for 10/14 and 10/15??? Because I was up at like 3AM both nights and stayed up until 6AM and kept an eye both days and nothing showed up... I paid for dining alert texts and haven't received anything..!!

ETA: I've been hunting for the River Belle premium package.

Ri
Wait so you're all saying Fantasmic packages DID release for 10/14 and 10/15??? Because I was up at like 3AM both nights and stayed up until 6AM and kept an eye both days and nothing showed up... I paid for dining alert texts and haven't received anything..!!

ETA: I've been hunting for the River Belle premium package.
Riverbell was deff open. I don't think blue bayou did.

Here is my proof from this morning. You can see the time on my phone is 6:11am... that is CENTRAL time which is 2 hours ahead of Disneyland.

Here is what I have noticed about the dinning alerts. Maybe it is their software but there have been a few things open before 6am and the alert didn't come until after 6am. I was able to book the princess breakfast this morning before 6am but didn't get alerts until after. This morning only things on the website were showing early.. the app still said unavailable.D94DE1D9-326C-4369-A185-E0C1B0FA357D.png

I got an alert this evening for the WOC dessert party, 8pm, Sunday, Sept 4th. It was a few hours ago and still showing. We‘ve decided to keep it simple this trip and keep our Napa Rose at 7p. We will catch WOC with the dessert party in December.

It's 3:51 am pst and once again I can book on the website but not the app. Today is day 7 and my original plan was to not have a reservation for today. But I booked a Blue bayou lunch because if we cannot get a reservation for the blue bayou fantasmic on our Fantasmic day I would still like to eat there.

My theory was correct again this morning. I was able to book on the website before 6am. I'm not sure exactly what time they opened on the website but my guess is 3am. However nothing opened on the app until 6am and dinning alerts didn't come through until 6am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter