Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Trader Sam’s released through January 15th, grabbed a late arrival time on the 14th and now we are waiting for the 16th. It may be another week before it opens. I’ll keep looking/watching.
Mike
Reservations for the week of the 16th - 22nd have just opened, hope you can grab your day. I'm hanging out for the next week, so will have to keep stalking.

Has anyone been to Trader Sam's lately and been able to buy the new Nutcracker Tiki Mug?

Per the foodie blog, it contains:
  • Holiday Cocktail – Spiced liqueur, coffee liqueur, lime juice, pineapple juice, and coconut cream available in a Nutcracker Tiki Mug

Has anyone been to Trader Sam's lately and been able to buy the new Nutcracker Tiki Mug?

Per the foodie blog, it contains:
  • Holiday Cocktail – Spiced liqueur, coffee liqueur, lime juice, pineapple juice, and coconut cream available in a Nutcracker Tiki Mug
We were inside on Thanksgiving. The drink was prepared in a glass. The boxed nutcracker mug was received when we were finished. (Has a fun tiki bar presentation too!)

Just wanted to post a big thank you to every one who has been posting in this thread over the last few months. This week was my 60 day week. I got every one of my planned reservations at the time I wanted for every one of my park days and my non park day at Downtown Disney. I was online at 3am PT which is 11am my time. Even though I am solo I booked every reservation for 2 people. I did a dummy run the day before and Ogas was showing no times for 1 person but when I switched to 2 people all the times opened up. So when I was doing it for real I just did 2 people for everything, so that I didnt have to mess around and possibly loose the the time slot.

We were inside on Thanksgiving. The drink was prepared in a glass. The boxed nutcracker mug was received when we were finished. (Has a fun tiki bar presentation too!)
Thank you! I didn't see this listed on their online menu under seasonal items so I was worried that they had supply issues with the cup. Fingers crossed we can buy one this upcoming week during our dinner there!

Thank you! I didn't see this listed on their online menu under seasonal items so I was worried that they had supply issues with the cup. Fingers crossed we can buy one this upcoming week during our dinner there!

I have a Trader Sam's reservation this Wednesday night so I can check on this and thanks for the reminder !

Haven't been since June, and a quick perusal of the last few pages tells me dining reservations are still wonky and not necessarily at 60 days, especially for Trader Sam's. We want to get Trader Sam's for dinner during our mid February trip. Any tips? How hard is it to get?

Thanks! :)

Haven't been since June, and a quick perusal of the last few pages tells me dining reservations are still wonky and not necessarily at 60 days, especially for Trader Sam's. We want to get Trader Sam's for dinner during our mid February trip. Any tips? How hard is it to get?

Thanks! :)

They often go up at 60 days but can be anywhere in between. I've gotten at least one TS reservation the same week i'm going the last few months. I do use a dining alert app as I find it useful , otherwise can just keep checking. The disneyland app is what I book everything through and just check often. They also have a standby list but I would go by 3pm or try after 9pm for best luck,

They often go up at 60 days but can be anywhere in between. I've gotten at least one TS reservation the same week i'm going the last few months. I do use a dining alert app as I find it useful , otherwise can just keep checking. The disneyland app is what I book everything through and just check often. They also have a standby list but I would go by 3pm or try after 9pm for best luck,
Forgive my ignorance - what is a dining alert app??

On their listed seasonal offerings menu the Nutcracker Mug was with the “Jungle All The Way”

So it sounds like I need to be up at 3am California time to try and book a Trader Sam's reservation.
Should I be at my computer? Or on my phone in the app? The only place I see to make restaurant reservations in the phone app is to go into the park maps, find the restaurant on the map, and then try to book. Is there a short cut?
Computer seems easier as it lists the restaurants for you and doesn't make you try to find them on a map.

So it sounds like I need to be up at 3am California time to try and book a Trader Sam's reservation.
Should I be at my computer? Or on my phone in the app? The only place I see to make restaurant reservations in the phone app is to go into the park maps, find the restaurant on the map, and then try to book. Is there a short cut?
Computer seems easier as it lists the restaurants for you and doesn't make you try to find them on a map.
I use only the app for dining. I’m a local & search all the time grabbing reservations. Do the search feature and type “make dining reservations”. Click. Search by the hours looking for and grab what looks good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter