Has anyone gotten the MCO Hyatt on Hotwire recently?

Thanks to the government rate, I got Hyatt MCO for my guests traveling with me for $110 total! The most I've ever paid was $155.

Thanks for this, greatly appreciated. I signed up and did a quick search for the Caribe Royal for Nov 2013, got a rate of $85 as appose to $130 the hotel is charging right now. We are going to stay there pre DCL cruise

Thanks for this also, greatly appreciated. We hope to use the Hyatt for post DCL cruise night before flying out the next morning. It tested this, all works wonderfully using FireFox.

All I need to do now is book flights from YEG first and than book the pre/post DCL cruise accomodations. I love saving money!

I've seen it show up on lastminuetravel.com frequently for $113 and $114.
Lastminutetravel is like Hotwire where they do not tell you the hotel until after you book. But unlike the guessing game with Hotwire, I've learned how to positively identify the hotel on lastminutetravel.

On the results page, if you hover your cursor over the Description or Maps & Directions hotlink, you will see a link in the bottom of your browswer. Take note of the numbers following the left parenthesis (

On a 2nd browser, open the following link
http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=3037&provider=localTgsProvider

Then replace the 3037 with the number that you received from lastminutetravel. That will then open the page to the hotel that you would 'win' if you purchase through lastminutetravel.

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

I have used lastminutetravel for several Disneyland trips and always know exactly what hotel I'm getting.

Mandersons04 said:
Thanks to the government rate, I got Hyatt MCO for my guests traveling with me for $110 total! The most I've ever paid was $155.

Me, too, and so relieved at the price!

I've seen it show up on lastminuetravel.com frequently for $113 and $114.
Lastminutetravel is like Hotwire where they do not tell you the hotel until after you book. But unlike the guessing game with Hotwire, I've learned how to positively identify the hotel on lastminutetravel.

On the results page, if you hover your cursor over the Description or Maps & Directions hotlink, you will see a link in the bottom of your browswer. Take note of the numbers following the left parenthesis (

On a 2nd browser, open the following link
http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=3037&provider=localTgsProvider

Then replace the 3037 with the number that you received from lastminutetravel. That will then open the page to the hotel that you would 'win' if you purchase through lastminutetravel.

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

I have used lastminutetravel for several Disneyland trips and always know exactly what hotel I'm getting.

Hotwire isn't a guessing game. It's the only 4* in the MCO area with a tripadvisor.com rating of 4.5. The problem is that it used to always be there except for maybe peak holiday dates. Now it's so rarely shown, even when I just enter some random dates, it's not listed so I can't depend on being able to book that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter