Has anyone ever stayed here?

ChrisinNJ

DIS Veteran
OK, I can't post the link... but I you can find the site by googling "mickeys condo."
or typing mickeys condo dot com

Or at any of his other condos? I am looking for a condo/ TH/ house rental in Windsor Hills, but afraid of getting burned. I have been reading all the WH threads and reviews, but none of the recommended rentals are quite what we need.

I really like the romancing the mouse site, but all their houses are really too big & too pricey for me. But I like the idea that the owner is directly available to deal with, not living in another state or country and leaving you to deal with a management company.

Does anyone have a recomendation for a great 3 BR place that they have actually stayed in & had a great experience and can tell me who to contact or the VRBO #????

Thanks!!!!!!

Christine

Hoping to spend Halloween in Disney this year!

Haven't stayed at the one you posted, but stayed at this one last year and really enjoyed it:
http://www.windsorholiday.com/
The owner was very nice to deal with. We would have stayed there again this year if the week we wanted was available (we are staying at Windsor Hills again - just a different unit - which I can't vouch for since haven't stayed there yet).

I haven't stayed in Mickeys Condo, either, but I know someone who did, and they said it was fabulous.
I have stayed in a condo there, too. I booked it direct with the owner before he sold it, and I'm not sure if the new owner does bookings direct.
The condo is on the Villa Direct website under the name of Disney Oasis. It was in a great location (building 8 top floor overlooking the pool.)
IMG_2763.jpg

This was our view of the pool!! :thumbsup2
We had absolutely no trouble at all with the condo or management company (except locating them on the first night!!! :laughing: ), and would highly recommend Windsor Hills.

Hope this helps.
Heather :upsidedow

We stayed there in January 2006 - nice place...the owner is fantastic to work with - very responsive. The only drawback for me was that the mattress was very hard in the master bedroom...but that was 2 years ago, it may have been changed since then.

I haven't stayed in Mickeys Condo, either, but I know someone who did, and they said it was fabulous.
I have stayed in a condo there, too. I booked it direct with the owner before he sold it, and I'm not sure if the new owner does bookings direct.
The condo is on the Villa Direct website under the name of Disney Oasis. It was in a great location (building 8 top floor overlooking the pool.)
IMG_2763.jpg

We had absolutely no trouble at all with the condo or management company (except locating them on the first night!!! :laughing: ), and would highly recommend Windsor Hills.

Hope this helps.

how noisy was the pool at different times of the day and night from this location?

amy

IMG_2763.jpg

Hope this helps.

hey there stranger! :D Could I be the someone who told you how fabulous they were? :rotfl:

Mickey's condo was GREAT! Never heard ANY noise except from our own clan. (Sorry anyone who was under of next to us!!! :flower3: ) Mickey's condo only shares ONE wall with other units. Every other wall is an exterior or hallway. (And the hallway is at the END of the hall near the stairs that NOBODY used! :thumbsup2 )

The owner was great. The staff there at the complex was great when our friend needed help because he accidentally locked the infant in the kids befdroom while he was babysitting for us. :scared: I even met the cleaning crew on accident when we were leaving (Just wanted to make SURE everything was OK, locked, and nothing left behind) and even THEY were wonderful!

how noisy was the pool at different times of the day and night from this location?

amy

Hi Amy - I'm sorry I haven't replied - I have had some computer troubles of late!! Anyway to answer your question, there was some noise from the pool, but only if you were on the balcony, really. And most of the noise happened through the day!! The pool didn't open until 8am and I think closed at either 8pm or 10pm - I can't remember! But anyway, we weren't bothered one bit by any noise that came from there - it was all "happy noise", anyway!! ;)

hey there stranger! :D Could I be the someone who told you how fabulous they were? :rotfl:

Mickey's condo was GREAT! Never heard ANY noise except from our own clan. (Sorry anyone who was under of next to us!!! :flower3: ) Mickey's condo only shares ONE wall with other units. Every other wall is an exterior or hallway. (And the hallway is at the END of the hall near the stairs that NOBODY used! :thumbsup2 )

The owner was great. The staff there at the complex was great when our friend needed help because he accidentally locked the infant in the kids befdroom while he was babysitting for us. :scared: I even met the cleaning crew on accident when we were leaving (Just wanted to make SURE everything was OK, locked, and nothing left behind) and even THEY were wonderful!

Hi Toni!!! :wave2: Yes, that would be you!!!! :rolleyes1

Hope you are all well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter