has anyone ever satyed at Howard Johnson main gate

stahshee

wheres my Camero?
Has any one ever stayed at howard johnson main gate? Did you like it and was the shuttel crowed? :Pinkbounc :earboy2: :badpc: :smooth:

I have never stayed there, but was wondering if you also posted this on the Orlando hotels/attractions board...and if you looked on www.mousesavers.com . Mary has several recommendations as to good hotels offsite, as well as writeups. Good Luck :sunny:

I've stayed at Hojo maingate west, IMHO it was horrible. Didn't even have towels, the housekeeper told us there was no more, ended up going to the front desk and received some from there. Pools to me were disgusting, filthy. I will never stay there again. It was cheap, but still not worth it. Also the beds were uncomfortable and the pillows were paper thin. We only stayed 2 nights, if it was up to me we would have left after the first night but there wasn't any availability anywhere in August, and like I said never again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter