Has anyone ever gotten an entertainment rate on a H.R. Club room?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Entertainment rate at the Hard Rock hotel for club rooms? How much was the room if you don't mind me asking.

I too would love to know this! I really want to stay in a club room again when I go back! Can anyone answer this?

When I called about a month back, the agent told me there is no entertainment rate for the club rooms, just the garden, pool and deluxe rooms. This was the Lowes agent at 800-23-LOEWS so calling the hotel may get you different results, or it may not. :)

Mike

HRH 10/01, 2/01
Swan 6/01
Ft Wilderness 12/98, 12/99, 11/00
Dixie Landings 11/97
Offsite 9/92, 3/93, 10/93, 11/94, 1/95, 8/96, 11/96

When I booked about 6 weeks ago, I was given $117 garden view, $129 pool view, and $309 club level. I took the pool view , just couldn't justify an extra $180 a night for a few drinks and snacks.

180 $ difference??? I LOVE concierge but come on- no way am I going to pay that when I can get a regular room for so much less. Think of all the catered hordourves and drinks you could have for 180.00 per day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter