Has Anyone Ever Attended Mickey's Christmas Party???

mommylovesdisneymore

DIS Veteran
Hoping to go this year and want to know if it's worth the money and time. Any other christmas time tips?? I am so excited just can't waitpirate:

We went to our first MVMCP this past December, and we plan on going again this December. So, yes, we thought it was worth the money. :goodvibes We also had fun going to the resorts looking at their Christmas decorations (particularly the Grand Floridian and its gingerbread house).

My family and went last year and the kids had a blast. the MVMCP parade is worth it alone. If you can go this year go head and go:thumbsup2

We Love it. The extra shows and parades are soooo cute. Plus the snow, and hot chocolate, cookies, decorations. It's totally worth the money. GO!

A MUST SEE!! the only draw back of my husband and i going this fall is that we wont be there for Christmas!! depending on the night of the MVMCP, the crowds are a lot less, and there's always free cookies and hot chocolate, some characters are out that might not typically be out during the day, and it SNOWS ON MAINSTREET!! it was a wonderful experience that my family and i got to do, but i only wish my husband and i were going there for Christmas!! its definitely a MUST DO!!:banana: :wizard: :banana: :love: :santa:

My family really did not enjoy it as much as we enjoy the Halloween party. I think it might have been a let-down b/c we went to it AFTER we had been to MGM studios. The thing there is that the Osborne festival of lights was SO neat. That was our favorite part about going at holiday time. Good luck deciding. Hope you enjoy it.

would love to go to this- only night we can go would be the last night it is offered- is it worth it - i hear it can be crowded on this night? we habve 7 kids going with us- ages 1,1.5,2,4,5,7 and 10. need advice

We used to go every year, but have skipped it the past 2 since free dining was offered and we went the last week of September.

We really enjoyed it although once my son turned 3 I thought the price was getting outrageous for what it was. I think because we have been so many times. Like others have said though, the decorations are gorgeous. The parade is my favorite. The cocoa and cookies aren't nearly what they used to be, but still fun. It has gotten increasingly more crowded since we first went. We went usually the first weekend in December. Once we went to the last one they offered, it was about the 19th, that was so much more fun. I think it seemed more like christmas then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter