has anyone else ...

**TINKS**

.~*~.Sprinkling Magical Fairy Dust.~*~.
heard about the proprosed strikes by air and trains this weekend in France .. ???

We are flying out very early this sunday morning.

ive been given so information but have been unable to find anything else about it and if i do its all in french :confused3

i really hope its not going to go ahead but was wondering if anyone had read or heard anything else about it.

forgot to say there is also a bit in the telegraph online here about it hitting the eurostar aswell ... not sure if i can post a link for it if not i appologise ... :goodvibes

Just had a look at a couple of news articles and it seems like the strike has lost quite a bit of support from unions today and could see everything back to normal next week..
Fingers crossed everything will be fine. :goodvibes

Just had a look at a couple of news articles and it seems like the strike has lost quite a bit of support from unions today and could see everything back to normal next week..
Fingers crossed everything will be fine. :goodvibes

I hope so because Monday we are in France to but we count on more strikes.
There’s a small group of Frenchmen who are really determent to hold there position and knowing from earlier strikes the situation can be very grim.

So crossing my fingers also. For you and ourselves :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter