Has anyone eaten at Big River Grille and Brewing Works at Boardwalk? Was it crowded?

DH & I stay at BWI & usually hit Big River 1 or 2 times each trip. We sit at the bar & share a a few apps, makes a good lunch stop after HS & before hitting the pool or napping.

DH & I stay at BWI & usually hit Big River 1 or 2 times each trip. We sit at the bar & share a a few apps, makes a good lunch stop after HS & before hitting the pool or napping.
BWV is our home DVC resort. We usually do a carry-out salad (which is plenty of food to serve the two of us) at least once each stay when we don’t have an evening ADR. Cobb salad, Santa Fe Ranch Chicken Salad, and Chicken Caesar have all been excellent. I always ask for two dressings on the side. You can mix or match if you need two different dressings.

BWV is our home DVC resort. We usually do a carry-out salad (which is plenty of food to serve the two of us) at least once each stay when we don’t have an evening ADR. Cobb salad, Santa Fe Ranch Chicken Salad, and Chicken Caesar have all been excellent. I always ask for two dressings on the side. You can mix or match if you need two different dressings.

What a great idea! Now I'm thinking a salad or sammie poolside on our resort chill day. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter