Has anyone done the wine tasting...

mhb

Mouseketeer
If you have can you tell me about it. When do you sign up for that? About how long is it? Did you think it was worth the money? What ever you think I might want to know.

Thank You,
Michelle:wave: :earsgirl: :wave2:

I plan on doing it again this cruise, I love it, but then I love wine.
You get to try about six types, three red three white and one champagne if I recall correctly, they do basic talks all stuff I know but I like trying the different wines, at the end they knife a champagne bottle which is always fun to watch, I think it takes about an hour, we really enjoy it.

It's $12, shows up on your bill as Lumiere's (just so you remember what to look for) and between 60-80 minutes I'd say. Very enjoyable and fun!

We will be buying a bottle of the Fairy Tale champagne this NYE while on board - we loved it at the wine tasting!

Did it on the 10/2 crusie and found it to be very interesting!!!!!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

So would this be worth it for someone who can only drink white wine? I'm allergic to reds, so I can't drink them at all.

Does it ever fill up and you can't get in? i would really like to do it, I am enjoying wine more these days and learning which ones I really like.

Thanks for all the replies.

Michelle:wave: :wave2: ::yes:: :wave: :wave2: ::yes::

We did the stem to stern and thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact we intend to do it again on our next cruise.. Yum
f69e754b.jpg

James:drinking1

Yes the wine tasting does fill up. It is best..if you choose to do the wine tasting that you register at guest services once you are on board and have everything else taken care of.

We did the Monday afternoon wine tasting on the Eastern on a fully packed ship and half the set ups for the wine tasting. But I would book it at guest services as soon as you can just in case. We didn't book until Sunday.
They didn't "knife" the champagne bottle during our wine tasting, they used the champagne glass to open the bottle. Very interesting, the cork almost hit one lady in the head!!!

Yes! For me it was an informative experience. It does fill up and it is fun!

We did the wine tasting on the Wonder last year. I am a veteran of many wine tastings, but I learned quite a bit, and we came away very happy with the experience, even though I did not find a single wine to my taste (yep, I'm picky).

For those of you who are pin collectors, the pin is a neat keepsake, too.

We are looking forward to taking my sister to the wine tasting next month!

My DH is a wine rep and is really looking forward to the wine tasting he is one of those who can open a bottle with a knife I will have to ask him if he knows how to open one with glass.

We did our wine tasting on the 3 day Wonder, they held it in Palo at around 3 pm while we were in Nassau. We had a good time and plan on doing it again when we sail in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter