Has anyone done the chicken dinner at Knotts recently?

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
My husband used to eat the famous fried chicken at Knotss as a kid and wants to go back on our DL visit.
Has anyone been recently? Is it still good???

thanks !!

Is Mother's Day weekend recent enough? Yes it is still good. My extended family has been going there for 42 years once a year on Mother's Day weekend. The chicken dinner has always been the same. Funny after so many years we finally found out they will do reservations for large parties, we are usually a group of 25+. who knew? :rotfl:

DisneyTart said:
Is Mother's Day weekend recent enough? Yes it is still good. My extended family has been going there for 42 years once a year on Mother's Day weekend. The chicken dinner has always been the same. Funny after so many years we finally found out they will do reservations for large parties, we are usually a group of 25+. who knew? :rotfl:

Well, shoot - you guys used to probably take up the whole line, then, huh. ;)

We were there last November and the chicken dinner was sooo good.

i agree! it is still so yummy!!!!! the line can get a bit long, but everytime we've been, it seems to go pretty fast! enjoy! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter