Has anyone bought the Wedding DVD case from Disney?

dmslush

<font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop
I ordered it a while back and agree it is very nice! I like that there is a place for a wedding photo as well. And the price can't be beat (well, I suppose it could change since it's on Disney Shopping :laughing:).

I ordered it a while back and agree it is very nice! I like that there is a place for a wedding photo as well. And the price can't be beat (well, I suppose it could change since it's on Disney Shopping :laughing:).

I've watched the price for sometime now, because of course, I didn't want to give one penny more than I had to for it. LOL

The price goes up every so often, but $16.99 is the lowest that I have seen it, so I thought I should go ahead and order before it went back up again LOL

I have it! I was very impressed too! I also got it when they had everything on sale! My FMIL was mad that I bought it, because she wanted to get it for me, but i just had to I couldn't beat the price! i also got the glass slipper cake serving set and was impressed with that as well.

I got that awhile ago, too! Of course, we still have to edit our wedding video so we have something to put in it...:rolleyes: I also got the personalized frame and photo album...lol

disneyshopping is an addiction...

Yes, we too got them a while ago. I thinkwe had found it on sale and had one of the discount codes too. It was great deal and definitely would have been worth the $$ even if it had been full price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter