Has anyone bought an mifold booster for Uber at Disney?

samsonjs

Mouseketeer
I have a 4 year old who is on the smaller side. She has occasionally used a high back booster but normally is in a 5pt harness.

I was looking at the mifold travel booster to use so we can grab Uber’s or lyft instead of paying for minnie Van.

Does anyone have experience using these at Disney?

You can request Uber with carseats at WDW. It's a different selection at the bottomish of the app, like when you use UberX.

They work fine. We use them sometimes or just do the belt for short trips.

They work fine. We use them sometimes or just do the belt for short trips.

OP’s child is 4, though. By law in FL, kids have to be in a booster seat until age 6. There’s no way a 4 year old should ever be riding in a car with just a seatbelt.

Is she in the correct weight range to use the mifold booster? Children usually need to weigh at least 40 lbs. to ride in a booster. We have the Bubblebum booster seat that we bring along with us on vacation sometimes and that works well for us.

OP’s child is 4, though. By law in FL, kids have to be in a booster seat until age 6. There’s no way a 4 year old should ever be riding in a car with just a seatbelt.
Then she should use a booster.

We used a mifold for our 4yo in November and it was super easy. She was JUST under 40lbs but we felt comfortable using it.

Our almost 8 year old is still in a booster as she is small for her age. We've used mifold and I agree that its super easy. Have a nice trip.

We had a travel car harness until DS hit 6 years old and 40 pounds then we switched the a mifold for travel. We do Uber a lot now at Disney if we don’t feel like waiting for the bus. Or if we want to go anywhere without a direct bus route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter