Has anyone booked Bonnet Creek with Vacation Strategy?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by Portugal1000, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Portugal1000

Portugal1000 DIS Veteran

i am due to pay my final instalment in a few days but still don't have my Wyndham confirmation. I have always booked with Vacation Upgrades in the past who are excellent and give you the Wyndham confirmation straight away. They didn't have availability. So am of course a little concerned. Would love to hear from anyone who booked with VS and their experience. Thank you

2. Magical2017

Magical2017 Mouseketeer

We booked with them for our stay in a few weeks. It will be our first time at WBC. We received a confirmation and a phone call when we booked in July. I also received another confirmation e-mail this week. We worked with Jacob, who was very helpful.

eta: We paid in full at the time of booking, so maybe that is why we received the confirmation right away?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. jameyh

jameyh Mouseketeer

I used them several years ago, no issues. Sorry I don't remember when I received my confirmation info.

5. LemonBreeland

LemonBreeland Earning My Ears

We stayed at WBC through Vacation strategy this past April. We got a confirmation email about 2 weeks before check-in, I believe. I also called the resort to verify that our reservation was there and for the correct dates just for my own peace of mind. They had everything set up correctly. Overall, VS was wonderful to work with. We booked with them again for next May.

michelepa likes this.
  6. zebrastreyepz

zebrastreyepz DIS Veteran

I used them in June and last December. No problems whatsoever. I just called WBC directly 2 weeks before arrival to make sure the reservation was in my name. Last time we were upgraded to a 3 bedroom.

7. WelshDH@98CPAlum

WelshDH@98CPAlum Mouseketeer

In the WE Love Bonnet Creek thread - there are many, many positive reports of using Vacation Strategy through the pages. I have never used them, though. Used a seller thats no longer doing it, so they are on my list if/when needed.

firefly_ris likes this.
  8. scottandtisha

scottandtisha Mouseketeer

We've used them three times and always had great experiences. Have a great time!