Has anyone booked a Grand Floridian photo session?

sheilag

Mouseketeer
I'm curious to know if others have had the experience, and how it went. Please share any experiences and/or tips.

I take it no one has done this yet? Apparently, you can load it onto your Disney photopass. I was just curious to see if it worked well... guess I'll be a guinea pig on this one.

WHen are you going? I will be very interested to hear how it was.

We have one booked for Thursday before our dinner at Narcoossee's:banana: :banana: . Still a bit confused about how this works, but I will find out soon enough!!!!

I'm confused on the price. Is it about $45 and then of course add the cost of the photo pass on top of that??

there have been reports that if you pre-order the photoCD for $100 and bring evidence of such, they'll waive the $50 fee

from my photopass primer at http://www.stitchkingdom.com/photopass :

NEW! You can now arrange for a private photo session with a Disney PhotoPass photographer at the Grand Floridian Resort. The session includes around 40 photos taken around the picturesque resort and its beach. Pricing is either $49.95 for a PhotoPass card containing your photos which can then be added to your disneyphotopass.com account or $124.95 which will get you a PhotoCD with your images. If you choose to get the PhotoCD, you can save your receipt and CD and exchange it later on during your vacation for a new PhotoCD containing all of your PhotoPass images. The only catch is you won't be able to make enhancements to any of the photos. The only way to be able to make enhancements without purchasing another PhotoCD product is to buy the $49.95 package and then add it to your PhotoPass account online. Call 407-824-1700 to make arrangements or for additional information

Note: It's been reported that if you pre-order the PhotoCD via the link below for $99.95 and bring proof, the sitting fee will be waived.

I just booked it, when you pre purchased the photo pass cd, you get the shoot for free.

I just booked it, when you pre purchased the photo pass cd, you get the shoot for free.

Hi when you phoned did you just tell them your pre-payment code to book? I have already got my code but not yet booked a photo session. How far in advance can you book? Might give them a ring next week. :goodvibes

When I booked they told me that they were only booking a month out, but let me book Sept 26 around Aug 20. So maybe all of Sept??

They didn't ask me for my pre-purchase code, but I'm going to print the email and bring it with me in case I need it.

Can anyone please tell me can you request and actual date/time for your photoshoot? My mother is taking my dd to Disney next August for her 8th grade graduation gift and staying Concierge at the GF.

My mother doesn't remember or take lots of pictures and I think this would be great for them while there.

If I can request the specific date/time, I could request this for a "down" day.

Thank you very much.

Can anyone please tell me can you request and actual date/time for your photoshoot? My mother is taking my dd to Disney next August for her 8th grade graduation gift and staying Concierge at the GF.

My mother doesn't remember or take lots of pictures and I think this would be great for them while there.

If I can request the specific date/time, I could request this for a "down" day.

Thank you very much.

Yes, you do schedule a specific date and time.

I think I need to do this for my trip at Christmas, it would definitely make a great Christmas Card picture. Is the preorder CD just a test item or is it going to be around for a while, because I'd like to go on and order it now for my trip in Dec.

I'm thinking of doing this in January -- does anyone know what time the first appointment in the morning is? I would love to do this BEFORE the parks open one day.

JS; yes it's on appointment.

RNR&TOT; the first option they offered me for my trip (only 8 more days to go) was ANYtime I liked, starting from 8.00 am and not mentioning an ending time for the evening. At that point they only had a 7 pm appointment for the day I wanted, so I was free to pick whatever I liked.

I just called for our Dec trip and they're not booking appointments yet. The CM suggested I call back in 3-4 weeks.

Does anyone know where they might be taking the pictures? How are you planning to dress your kids - would you go casual or dressy? Maybe a simple white dress for girls and a white polo and khaki shorts for boys? What do you think? I might go ahead and pre-pay for the Photopass CD b/c I know we are going to get it anyway. That way I could get this photo session hopefully for no additional charge. Has anyone confirmed on the phone with a CM that they waive the shoot fee if you have that receipt? Thanks in advance for any advice/info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts