has anyone been to Disney On Ice "Let's Celebrate!"??

KelseyLaPerle

Mouseketeer
Is it worth the admission price? My daughter wants to go, we'd have to drive over 2 hours to get to the closest venue and the tickets are $50 a piece. Being Disney, I'm sure it's fantastic but wondered if anyone has actually seen it yet?

We saw this production in Dec in Indianapolis and thought it was wonderful! We had gone to one the year before that was terrible and almost did not attend Celebrations because of it. However, Celebrations is well written and well done. I think you will love it. Just a note....don't buy the program. It is over priced and has very little in it except drawings of charaters! Let me know how you like the show if you attend. Have fun!

My daughter and I went on saturday and really enjoyed it. We got our tickets at a discount, though. She's a Girl Scout leader and gets dicounts on all sorts of things. We did have part of the troop with us and they had fun.
Liz

Hi, We just went last week and LOVED it!!! I thought it was so good. Our tickets were cheap though----$11 each, plus the fees. I searched for a code online, and the the one MOM ended up working. So we got 4 tickets for $44. So look online for codes in your area. There are lots of promo codes going around. The show was well worth it, but I don't think I would spend $50 per ticket....

Hi, We just went last week and LOVED it!!! I thought it was so good. Our tickets were cheap though----$11 each, plus the fees. I searched for a code online, and the the one MOM ended up working. So we got 4 tickets for $44. So look online for codes in your area. There are lots of promo codes going around. The show was well worth it, but I don't think I would spend $50 per ticket....

I agree I used code Mom also on thanksgiving day. I have been to dozen of the Disney on Ice shows and would never pay $50 a ticket. I always have lower level seats a few rows from the ice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter