Has anybody used a booking site?

tflood

Mouseketeer
DH and I are looking at a last minute trip for May and I'm looking to book a room only reservation (we've been given tickets) I've only ever booked directly through Disney, but DH went to one of the more popular hotel booking sites (sorry I don't know if I can list it by name) and found the same hotel for quite a bit less. Here's the particulars:

May 5-7, 2013 at the All-Star Sports, Disney's quote is $246.34 and the booking site for $198.72.

Has anyone used a non-Disney site before and been happy with the results, we would have to pay in full upfront, is that the norm? I know it's only $50, but this isn't a planned trip and any was we can save a couple of dollars...

Any help or advice would be appreciated, this is unchartered territory for me :goodvibes

I dont think you went thru the Special Offers Section. I just ran those dates thru and got 197. You may want to go back thru there and make sure you go thru the special offers section.

DisneyDude, how did you get that price, I went through the special offers page and could only get down to $234 at the All-Star Movies :confused3

Whoo Hoo, I finally figured it out, I had to specify All-Star Sports! If you go through the special offers page, the other All-Stars pop up first and they have a higher price (not sure why) but when I picked Sports specifically, I got the same price as the booking site! Thanks for the help, fellow Disboarders :love:

Whoo Hoo, I finally figured it out, I had to specify All-Star Sports! If you go through the special offers page, the other All-Stars pop up first and they have a higher price (not sure why) but when I picked Sports specifically, I got the same price as the booking site! Thanks for the help, fellow Disboarders :love:

Yay! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter