Has anybody had a Mad Hatter Tea party?

Disneygirl0259

Mouseketeer
If anybody has had a Mad Hatter Tea Party Im not sure if I should have one or not?

So if anybody has pictures to show it would be great.

I was watching a show about disney weddings on the food network or travel channel I cant remember which. But they showed the mad hatter party for the bridal shower and it looked really nice and fun. If it was me, I would do it in a heartbeat. :)

I was watching a show about disney weddings on the food network or travel channel I cant remember which. But they showed the mad hatter party for the bridal shower and it looked really nice and fun. If it was me, I would do it in a heartbeat. :)

So did I!

i saw it once and they never showed it again!!

I was bummed out but i havent been able to find any pictures or videos since then!

I believe the tea party that was aired on the show was upward in cost of about 10K...

I just had one as a welcome brunch for our vow renewal on July 11th. We had it in the Wonders of Life Lounge in Epcot. `It was absolutely incredible and worth every penny---although it ended up being quite a few pennies! We had Disney photography so our pix will be up any day now and I will be happy to post the link. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Lisa

I just had one as a welcome brunch for our vow renewal on July 11th. We had it in the Wonders of Life Lounge in Epcot. `It was absolutely incredible and worth every penny---although it ended up being quite a few pennies! We had Disney photography so our pix will be up any day now and I will be happy to post the link. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Lisa

Wow!

thats great make sure you keep us with updates for when you put the pictures up!

a couple of ppl on here had them and shared pics. have you tried using the search button at the top of the page?

love your pics, where did you get your name things for the wedding the little mickey heads with the anems on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter