Has A Cm At Cro Ever Tell You To Keep Checking Your E-mail

A

adisneynut

I have called CRO twice now checking to see if we had a pin or code in our profile and was told no both times. However both times we were told to keep checking our e-mail. Just wonder if it means anything or are they just being nice. :confused3

Has anyone else ever been told this? :listen:

Thanks!!

I just called this morning to see if a pin was associated with my name, and like I thought I was told no, but she did say to keep checking my email because they have been sending a lot of email codes out. I just think she said this to be nice, I do not think it means I will get one. But boy do I hope I do.

That is why I asked. I was wondering how many other people were told this.
I sure would love an e-mail though. Just like amost every other DIS member. :cheer2:

This same thing happened to me about 10 days ago. I called to see about cancelling my ressie-I wanted to let a TA do all of the discount code stuff.She had to check blah blah blah.Anyway, I couldn't cancel.She did tell me to watch my email and also to watch my mailbox because Disney sends discounts through the mail.Its a good thing I booked an AP discount 'cause I surely haven't received a thing! Maybe its a way to disconnect politely or maybe we all had the same CM! :confused3

I've been told to "keep checking my email" every time I call & ask if there is a pin or a code associated with my name/address.

I have never gotten a postcard or an email code. I just broke down & bought an AP instead & ot a great rate at the WL with it. :cool1:

I've been told to "keep checking my email" every time I call & ask if there is a pin or a code associated with my name/address.

I have never gotten a postcard or an email code. I just broke down & bought an AP instead & ot a great rate at the WL with it. :cool1:

I got an email.
It was for $150 disney dollars when I book. I also got 2 post cards last year. None of which I could use.

I just know that when I go back next year, I won't get any offers! :P

I should be thankful that I've gotten anything, but darn it, I'm not!

Thanks for sharing! We have been going alot and the last stay was Jan 4 at WL. So I quess it will be awhile until we get back after this visit. Maybe then I will get a postcard or e-mail. I have received some from the cruiseline, vacation club, and disneyland but not the one a really want. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter