Harmony Barbershop, BBB, or spas reopening?

leannak

DIS Veteran
I’m curious if anyone has seen stylists or technicians or fairy godmothers being called back yet? Or any other hints of these services being available soon?

I just called about spas and no they are not open and they do not have a date when they will be open
Spas by me are open so I was surprised Disney hasn’t opened their spas

I just called about spas and no they are not open and they do not have a date when they will be open
Spas by me are open so I was surprised Disney hasn’t opened their spas
I was thinking the same thing! Spas here have been open for a long time, especially for haircuts. But I guess Disney is going it’s own thing... we don’t have any restaurants that are still shut down either. 😏

Omg please respond back if you hear of any of the Fairy Godmothers returning back. It’s all I’m hoping for is that by November 3 on my daughters 5th birthday that they will be open!

I was trying to book massages for a bday I am going in November so maybe they will be open by then
Good Luck I hope it works out for you!!

Omg please respond back if you hear of any of the Fairy Godmothers returning back. It’s all I’m hoping for is that by November 3 on my daughters 5th birthday that they will be open!
Same here! Going November 1st and my daughter will be three. Hoping that by October we will see some bit of normalcy in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!