Harmony Barber Shop - girl's updo without a haircut

Harmony Barber shop stopped doing up do's when BBB opened. Ivy Trellis at Grand Floridian is a nice alternative.

They take walk ups and same day reservations if there is availability. I would actually recommend asking the day you go. My son was almost 14 when we were at Magic Kingdom and he had been complaining that he should have gotten his hair cut before we went. He went off on his own in the park and while my DH and I were standing in a line I got a text with a selfie he had taken showing off his freshly cut hair. He suddenly remembered there was a barber there and on a whim checked to see if they would give him just a regular cut without the confetti, etc. They took him in right away and he thought it was the best hair cut he ever gotten! I'm sure they would be willing to do anything reasonable if they have availability.

Love the independence of your 14 year old!

Both my kids got a haircut there on our last trip. It was a total whim - I had hoped to get them haircuts before we left but didn't get around to it, so when we were getting our Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards, I asked if the kids wanted haircuts. They said yes, and when we walked in (5:30pm) there was no one else in the barber shop so they happily took both kids right away. They got trims and a TON of glitter. That glitter stayed in their hair for days. Swimming, baths... there still could be some on my daughters scalp. But they loved it.

SO... maybe, worst case scenario, you can get a trim and the glitter and styling that goes with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter