Hard Rock or Sapphire Falls?

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
So I had HRH chosen and I've actually booked my room (Club King) for 5 nights Sep 3-8 and was hoping for an AP rate but none have come up yet.

I was checking other AP rates and saw that there is a kids suite at Sapphire Falls. If we pay for 2 days of Express Passes for 3 of us it would mean that we are paying around $200 more by staying at Sapphire Falls rather than HRH BUT we get a suite with two rooms instead of us all being lumped into one room (2 Adults, 2 Kids (one is 3 the other an infant needing a crib) BUT it means we don't have club access so would have to pay for breakfast.

I'm unsure what to do. It would be really nice to be able to walk to the parks from HRH with the little ones (we've stayed at RPR before and CB) but it would be great to have separate sleeping areas.
I'm holding out hope that the Club King will get an AP rate but my hopes are dwindling.

Just wondering what peoples opinions are?

So I had HRH chosen and I've actually booked my room (Club King) for 5 nights Sep 3-8 and was hoping for an AP rate but none have come up yet.

I was checking other AP rates and saw that there is a kids suite at Sapphire Falls. If we pay for 2 days of Express Passes for 3 of us it would mean that we are paying around $200 more by staying at Sapphire Falls rather than HRH BUT we get a suite with two rooms instead of us all being lumped into one room (2 Adults, 2 Kids (one is 3 the other an infant needing a crib) BUT it means we don't have club access so would have to pay for breakfast.

I'm unsure what to do. It would be really nice to be able to walk to the parks from HRH with the little ones (we've stayed at RPR before and CB) but it would be great to have separate sleeping areas.
I'm holding out hope that the Club King will get an AP rate but my hopes are dwindling.

Just wondering what peoples opinions are?

That time of year you may not need to purchase the EP, so please don't buy it ahead of time if you do go to Sapphire Falls...…wait till you`re there and see how the crowds are, or lack of crowds......

The kids suites at Sapphire are very nice :thumbsup2

I hear what you`re saying about walking back from the parks to HRH but the boats are so convenient and separate sleeping areas would win out for me with that choice.....

That time of year you may not need to purchase the EP, so please don't buy it ahead of time if you do go to Sapphire Falls...…wait till you`re there and see how the crowds are, or lack of crowds......

The kids suites at Sapphire are very nice :thumbsup2

I hear what you`re saying about walking back from the parks to HRH but the boats are so convenient and separate sleeping areas would win out for me with that choice.....

Thanks for the reply.
Last time when we stayed at Cabana Bay and we didn't have the EP's, same time of year it wasn't too bad but because we have the two little ones it is so much easier with it which is why I'm leaning towards just keeping the room at HRH. But the idea of sleeping in two rooms is so appealing to me. Especially when we move over to WDW and we're all in one room for 2.5 weeks.

I would stick with HRH in your situation. The proximity to the parks is unbeatable. The rooms are a pretty good size also.
Agree 100%! Join Hard Rock Rewards. Politely request a deluxe room at check-in. I am assuming that you do not intend to spend your vacation inside your room anyway, Definitely, Hard Rock!

Agree 100%! Join Hard Rock Rewards. Politely request a deluxe room at check-in. I am assuming that you do not intend to spend your vacation inside your room anyway, Definitely, Hard Rock!
thanks, i did join the program about a month ago when I booked.
Is there a difference in the club king and a deluxe?

thanks, i did join the program about a month ago when I booked.
Is there a difference in the club king and a deluxe?
The two queen deluxe rooms are 33% larger than the standard rooms. For some reason, you cannot book the deluxe club level room in advance. They may, however, be available at check in. Decent chance you can get a complimentary upgrade, if one is available and you politely inquire.

do you know if there is reward programs for the other two deluxe resorts RPR and PBR

I would also stick with HRH. Its such an easy and convenient walk. The water taxis are convenient enough, but we have found the line for Sapphire Falls can be long at times with Cabana Bay guests using that as a mode of transportation, and then walking from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!