Hard Rock Hotel and Citywalk

danimalpt

Earning My Ears
Live in Miami and will be staying at the hard rock for 2 days. We (me and my wife both 26yrs old) don't wan't to have to get back in our car until we leave back home. Can anyone give me any info on the hotel.

Any good restaurants Either in the Hard Rock Hotel (Brkfst , L, Din) or in Citywalk. We have reservations at Emeril's but from what I have heard and read, it propabaly isn't worth it.????

What are Dive in Movies, are they doing them, when and where can I get more info?????

Best place to eat in Islands of Adventures - Still haven't found a good one after 3 trips there.????

:confused:

You certainly won't need to use your car, danimalpt. HRH is within 5 minutes walk of Universal Studios and CityWalk and just a few minutes more to IoA. There is also a boat launch which drops you off at CityWalk and is quite a pleasant way of doing it, but it's slower than walking by the time you've waited for it.

The Palm at HRH is fantastic if you like steak, but expensive. Sunset Grill is not bad and has quite a varied menu. We didn't try the breakfast there because we were staying in Club which includes free snacks and beverages throughout the day.

Emerils is one of the best restaurants in the area, IMHO, but it depends how much of a foodie you are. It <i>is</i> expensive. The Hard Rock Cafe is a must-do. Such a cool place and the food's good and not too expensive.

Mythos generally regarded as the best restaurant in IoA. We also liked the counter service at the Enchanted Tavern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter