Hard Rock Hotel allows 5 in the room and a free rollaway!

NancyIL

DIS Veteran
I just made a 2-night reservation at the HRH for late November, using the Entertainment discount of $117.50 for a garden view. (The pool view is $129.50 and a deluxe oversized room is $149.50.) The room has 2 queen beds and a FREE rollaway! Finally, a hotel where all 3 of my kids will get a bed, without paying extra for a rollaway. :D It appears that the Entertainment rate is half off the peak season rate, so an Entertainment rate of $117.50 (same rate as value season) during Easter week is fabulous!

I hope disney get the idea one of these days! That is great news! I will have to remember it!

I thought Daniel LIKED being the "floor-boy!" ;)

BTW, I think $117 is a great rate for HRH, so far one of the best on the boards. Anyone else get a better rate?

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

We usually have a "floor-boy" because we're TOO CHEAP to actually PAY for a rollaway-LOL!! It's so refreshing to find an on-site hotel (that's affordable!) that allows 5 in a room.

I just wish they'd let you have 5+ a little one, but they stated the fire code as a reason and now we have 2 rooms. But we did get the $117.50 Entertainment rate on both rooms. :) Also the free roll away. DH and I now have our own room. :D

Yes, they do have connecting rooms. They said they place families w/children first and would move someone else if not checked in to accomodate the family w/connecting rooms. I don't think they would want to have unsupervised children staying in a room even though 2 of mine are teens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter