Hard Rock concierge and Portofino(do they have concierge?) reviews anyone??

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Would like as much info as possible on the two concierge room types at Hard Rock and Portofino.
I have read a complaint or two - any other reviews?? Is the beer, wine at Hard Rock concierge included in the price or do you have to pay extra?

If you book the club level at HRH, make sure you speak to Zoe at the Conceirge, she really is the best!

Portofino does not have concierge level. It was discontinued last April. They do have Butler Villas available though.

What is a butler villa?

And, are the club rooms at HRH all deluxe room size or not?

~ºoº~California Dreaming~ºoº~

HRH Club Lounge has soft drinks & bottled water all day long. From 5 - 7pm they set up appitizers, beer , wine & cocktails, hard liquor & mixers. Apps were sushi & cheese platter one night, anitipasto another night etc. B-fast was muffins, bagels, fruit, cereal, coffee & juices. After 8 they put out cookies & milk. I enjoyed having the Lounge to "nosh" from ...couldn't imagine taking the kids to resturants all the time. Zoe & Derrick are both wonderful at their jobs!!

I hope they realize how good Zoe and Derrick really are. They work hard to keep the ravenest, hungry vacationers happy. There is also another gentlemen I think Sean. They were all very helpful. I just hope they don't get fed up keeping the people fed!

A Butler villa is usually a Deluxe Pool View room with a Butler available to you 24 hours a day to take care of any needs you may have. Thier duties (if you request them) are unpacking and packing your suitcase, dinner reservations, delivering evening cordials, setting up tee times, etc. Your butler usually goes to your room minutes after you arrive to greet you and gives you a letter with their cell phone number and a list of things they will do.

The butler thing sounds very odd - I've never come across this in a hotel...so, the extra cost for a butler room does not include continential breakfast or evening hourdourves like a regular concierge room would?
Has anyone tried this butler thing? how was it?

I stayed in a Butler Villa last June. At that time the continental breakfast and evening cordials & hors d'oeuvres were included in the price of the room. If you chose not to have breakfast in your room, you are given a voucher for breakfast for one the restaurants at the hotel. While I did enjoy it, I would rather have access to a concierge lounge, where you can get snacks, etc. when you want. Since we were not in are rooms much in the evening we only took advantage of the evening cordials once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter