Hard Rock Cafe GC discount

3boymthr

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is something they offer all the time but Sams Club has $100 GC for Hard Rock Cafe for $79.98 if you are a member, basically a 20% savings. Free shipping. Online only. There is a10% fee if you’re not a member but that still works out to a savings of 13%. Still free shipping. This can be combined with Rakuten and other rewards programs.

They also offer Landry’s cards (Bubba Gump Shrimp) at a slight discount but it’s not worth it if not a member.

I joined Hard Rock Rewards and got a Buy One Get One entree email for my birthday in September, then after using it got a Welcome Back BOGO that we're using tomorrow!
I'm also a member of the Hard Rock Rewards with a Sept. birthday. We were at the parks during the 2nd week of October and I was able to use the $100 GC from Sam's Club (though I think they are actually two $50 GCs) along with the BOGO entree. It made for a nice bit of savings 8-)

Last edited:

Would it be bad to sign up with DS’ name to get the birthday BOGO for our trip? He’s an April baby. :scratchin:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter