Happy Thanksgiving!

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
Hope that all of you at WDW, at home, or wherever you may be, will have a magical day with family and friends!

Robo, Same to you and everyone here! Almost time for me to get in the kitchen.

We're all so blessed on many levels, not the least of which is the ability to visit WDW(more than just once). The best advice I ever got was, "Just say thank you".

Thank you....one and all. :goodvibes

Dittos Robo :thumbsup2

I know that there are alot of sales that start later today and retailers are doing all they can to get a frenzy ignited but I would ask that everyone be sure to remember what the true meaning of this day is. Thanksgiving Day is unique of all the holidays this nation celebrates so be sure to truly give thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends down there!!!! Hope you guys have a marvelous day! :)

~Happy Thanksgiving, Robo! I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving! :goodvibes
(~Happy shopping, too!)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope everyone is relaxing and watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Thanks Robo! I hope you had a great day....and we are all thankful that we have you around to answer all of our endless questions!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter