Happy New Year Wishes

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Just in case I don't get a chance to stop by tomorrow, I wanted to take the chance to wish all members of both Teams, all the "back office staff" associated with The DIS, all Dreams employees, and especially all of you, my fellow inhabitants of this little corner of the internet a very happy, healthy, bountiful New Year.

I honestly could not have made it through the last year without all of the joy all the content has brought me, and definitely not without the love and support from all of you - knowing I could always come here, no matter what, and here you'd be!!

And I don't even want to begin to think of making it through 2019 without any of you either. So - :grouphug: to all, from ME!!! Love and appreciate you all!!!

Just in case I don't get a chance to stop by tomorrow, I wanted to take the chance to wish all members of both Teams, all the "back office staff" associated with The DIS, all Dreams employees, and especially all of you, my fellow inhabitants of this little corner of the internet a very happy, healthy, bountiful New Year.

I honestly could not have made it through the last year without all of the joy all the content has brought me, and definitely not without the love and support from all of you - knowing I could always come here, no matter what, and here you'd be!!

And I don't even want to begin to think of making it through 2019 without any of you either. So - :grouphug: to all, from ME!!! Love and appreciate you all!!!
Looking forward to another fun year on the dis sites and listening to your content. Thank you SorcererHeidi and all the dis family, happy and healthy new year to you as well. Lots of love....and to 2019 health and happiness ahead!!!

2018 was pretty awesome...2019 has got a lot to live up to!

I guess celebrating babies first Christmas and first steps will make up for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter