Happy New Year Wishes

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by SorcererHeidi, Dec 30, 2018.

1. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

Just in case I don't get a chance to stop by tomorrow, I wanted to take the chance to wish all members of both Teams, all the "back office staff" associated with The DIS, all Dreams employees, and especially all of you, my fellow inhabitants of this little corner of the internet a very happy, healthy, bountiful New Year.

I honestly could not have made it through the last year without all of the joy all the content has brought me, and definitely not without the love and support from all of you - knowing I could always come here, no matter what, and here you'd be!!

And I don't even want to begin to think of making it through 2019 without any of you either. So - :grouphug: to all, from ME!!! Love and appreciate you all!!!

Alicenwonderment, hertamaniac and GAN like this.
  2. disneyworldsk

disneyworldsk Mouseketeer

Looking forward to another fun year on the dis sites and listening to your content. Thank you SorcererHeidi and all the dis family, happy and healthy new year to you as well. Lots of love....and to 2019 health and happiness ahead!!!

SorcererHeidi likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. WebmasterMaryJo

WebmasterMaryJo Techarita Staff Member Administrator

Hope you all have a great 2019!!!

upload_2018-12-31_19-44-22.png

5. NC Belle

NC Belle <font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color

:rockband: Happy New Year! :hourglass

6. CampbellzSoup

CampbellzSoup Son. Husband. Father.

2018 was pretty awesome...2019 has got a lot to live up to!

I guess celebrating babies first Christmas and first steps will make up for it!

7. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

@CampbellzSoup - If you feel you can share here - you got the baby????!!!!! If so, how freaking awesome! You will make the absolutely BEST Dad!!! :love:

CampbellzSoup likes this.
  8. BrianMichaels

BrianMichaels Parks Enthusiast

Happy 2019! I'm looking forward to a new year of surprises, exciting opportunities, and of course Pete's rants! ;)